Shakey unsupervised USA

A couple of pics of Shakeys frozen lake in the summer when it's a little warmer;)

Attachments

• Tetons.JPG
    Tetons.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 238
  • GS at tetons.JPG
    GS at tetons.JPG
    232.6 KB · Views: 243
Frankie says "Relax"

Shakey says "Just dont do it" :D:D

Gotta love the fluffy stuff lol :cool:

Episode eleven - riding in the winter wonderland

Hi Guys

Episode eleven is out now and just about gets me to the better weather.

What do you think about the tyre? 7000 miles???

Following with interest Steve and thoroughly enjoying the videos...it's a long way from Medway. Hope you avoid any further issues, keep safe :beerjug:

Hi Guys

Episode eleven is out now and just about gets me to the better weather.

What do you think about the tyre? 7000 miles???

The new Tourance's that are Chinese made seem to be a little softer than the previous generation. As you said, you are riding mile after mile of straight highway and carrying a fair weight. 7k is alright. What did you have fitted at Cycle Gear?

The new Tourance's that are Chinese made seem to be a little softer than the previous generation. As you said, you are riding mile after mile of straight highway and carrying a fair weight. 7k is alright. What did you have fitted at Cycle Gear?

The tyre is a Heidenau. Not a make i have ever heard of

You have to remember much of North West USA is at a fair old altitude with most being over 4000ft and some of it up to 8000ft. They get snow for most of the year but it's generally pretty fine between mid May and September but after those times it can be very hit and miss.

We ride a lot of those roads on some of the trips I do and they are superb......in the warm and dry!!

You have to remember much of North West USA is at a fair old altitude with most being over 4000ft and some of it up to 8000ft. They get snow for most of the year but it's generally pretty fine between mid May and September but after those times it can be very hit and miss.

We ride a lot of those roads on some of the trips I do and they are superb......in the warm and dry!!

The finest roads I've had the pleasure of riding with some of the nicest people I've ever met on the best motorbike trip of my life.
I will be eternally grateful for the experience Chris.

Enjoy the rest of your trip Shakey, stay safe. :thumb2

Just caught up with Ep 10. Bugger that weather! Credit to you for cracking on. Looking forward to Ep11 :beerjug:

Watching latest episode.
Great, as always !
Made I larf…..

“I’ve just had a great ham and cheese omelette for breakfast in this town.Fabulous but don’t know what the town is called”

Shakey, look behind you !!!! :)

70e9c797bf04215f7a0606cd1fe7805b.jpg

Watching latest episode.
Great, as always !
Made I larf…..

“I’ve just had a great ham and cheese omelette for breakfast in this town.Fabulous but don’t know what the town is called”

Shakey, look behind you !!!! :)

]

I've eaten at that cafe and had a pesto omelette. Now bear in mind that Humbolt county is infamous for growing dope, I had to double check it was pesto............:)

Back
Top Bottom