Fitting Zumo XT into a Nav IV mount

buncobooth

Reaction score
Has anybody managed to fit a zumo XT into the old Nav IV Mount with the buttons down the left hand side ? Does the 3DAM E-navXT adapter fit into that cradle ? I can't see any pictures or vids where someone has done this, they all seem to use the later Nav V/VI mounts without the buttons ?

Why not drop them an e mail & ask them - they seem a very professional outfit.

They told me that it will fit but I would really like to see a picture or how it looks/fits.

Does the 3-DAM cradle fit into the four button BMW mount?

62dc03adf00f5f4335ad4476eeeb9038.jpg

Let’s see….

Answer, yes.

What does it look like?

It looks like this…..

6a9cff64ea2d5366a6cb9a3251c1ac6d.jpg

The XT mount bolts on top, obviously. As my XT mount is bolted to my bike I’m afraid I’m not going take it off just to take a picture. My guess though is that it’ll look OK.

If you would like to buy the 3DAM mount shown in the two pictures. It is brand new, unused. I will sell it to you for 20% off the price of buying one from Italy plus P&P at cost, using the Post Office.

Let me know, please.

@Wapping,
With that 3DAM mount and then the XT mount on top will the Xumo XT be high enough to miss the buttons on the left hand side ?
Thanks
The Other Tim

@Wapping,
With that 3DAM mount and then the XT mount on top will the Xumo XT be high enough to miss the buttons on the left hand side ?
Thanks
The Other Tim

I have no idea, as I have never put the XT into the 3DAM into the four button cradle. I have since sold the four button cradle.

Sorry.

Ah, no worries. Thanks for letting me know. Did you sell the 3DAM thing as well? If not what do you want for it?

Ah, no worries. Thanks for letting me know. Did you sell the 3DAM thing as well? If not what do you want for it?

I still have it.

It’s unused.

I can get it into the post today, as I have to go to the post office later.

I’ll send you a PM.

Back
Top Bottom