Wanted bash plate and pannier/luggage frame Xcountry

kayaker413

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am looking for a bash plate and pannier frames for my G650 Xcountry.
Had a hunt around and can see anyone selling bash plates; there is a couple option of luggage the better, although more pricey option being hepco and Becker frames. The Moto adventure tech ones are a great price but I worry they mount too far back, so if anyone has any feedback on those that may be helpful too.

I would rather buy second hand and save more cash for petrol if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Hepco and becker are good. Used them for years.

Scheffelmeir is prob the best bash plate, but would prob have to buy new, and from europe

Hi, I can’t get hold of anyone on the email for Scheffelmeir and the website seems to be down unfortunately.

there's a FB page for g650x challenges and another for x country. someone posted his email address up in there recently. I've seen it in last couple of weeks

I've got a brand new one of these if your interested :

Engine guard, plastic
71 60 7 709 695

£25 delivered

Hi thanks,
I was after a metal one and have order a Scheffelmeir.

For those who were also looking he did eventually reply to the email. He is working for another company full time but was happy to make me one as long as I could wait. He said 4+ weeks.

Fingers crossed now

Hi, I have just seen your thread regarding a bash plate & pannier frame, I have also mailed scheffelmeir, but not heard anything back yet.

I also have hepco & becker panniers rack & engine guard on my xcountry, they fit very well

Back
Top Bottom