What’s happened to Jersey H-D?

Toddmeister

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
They used to supply and post genuine parts at significantly less than Mainland prices, but now half the stuff is no longer available and the rest seems to be exactly in line with all other dealer prices?

Has the factory intervened I wonder?

Sme stuff has gone up but not by much and some is still the same price after checking on some gear i bought.

They used to supply and post genuine parts at significantly less than Mainland prices, but now half the stuff is no longer available and the rest seems to be exactly in line with all other dealer prices?

Has the factory intervened I wonder?

I have noticed that ordering from them, once the p&p is added they are very similarly priced to ordering from H-D.:nenau

The p&p is set by computer. If you think it excessive for the weight of the part speak to them and they will put it right in my experience. Also, some/most parts they have to get in from the european distribution centre in holland.

Sme stuff has gone up but not by much and some is still the same price after checking on some gear i bought.

I have noticed that ordering from them, once the p&p is added they are very similarly priced to ordering from H-D.:nenau

I was using a direct comparison to some stuff I was looking at about 6 months ago and also the difference in price when I ordered the speedo for the RKS. Back then they were quite a lot cheaper than the same parts from my local dealer, even after postage.

Now checking on the same parts again and they are either not available or exactly the same price as my Dealer is quoting, which I thought was a bit odd.

My forwards were £100 cheaper then Southampton HD

Back
Top Bottom