Showing next street junction - how to turn it off?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snelly55

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My new Zumo has started to flash up the next street junction all the time. It’s driving me nuts as it takes up a fair bit of screen real estate. See below. Can anyone save my sanity and tell me how to turn it off?

dd695c53bdd14f7d726ab7cd7fe5a3b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m trying to not have the blue bar there.

I don't think you can do that. I've been playing around with mine and can't do it.

I’m almost certain that it only started doing it this morning.

Mine has always done that, even prior to the latest update. I don't believe there is a way to switch that function off, but if you find it. Please share.

It has always been there. It’s hardly obtrusive. Zoom in and out if you are troubled.

And Gropecunt lane, off Cheapside …

Just did a search on Google Maps.

I think you'll find the City of London has chickened out and renamed it William Congreve Mews.

Hat's off to Google however it will still find it under it's original name.

tom

True but, I guess just as obtrusive.

Sort of useful as you know that you have to look out for the "Axx in 5 miles" or "0.5 miles" which helps with the building of the picture of the world you're in. Also this bar shows safety camera info too (does for PocketworldGPS ones), Cyclops seems to use space below this bar.

I guess in non-navigating mode it's like having an A to Z "helping" you with what you're going to see next in a larger font.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom