Hi from Keith

Godfrey

Reaction score
Hi all, I recently purchased an older R1150R that needed a fair bit of general maintenance but looks to be a promising bike now that most of its been done. Looking forward to interacting on the forum and picking your brains for tips. I've got three other older bikes (20 to 43 years old) but at 62 will probably be getting rid of the Triumph Daytona sports bike and spending more time on the Beemer, another Triumph and a 1979 Guzzi. My last BM was in about 1982 when i bought a second hand 1978 100/7 model, so I'm a little out of date on the newer stuff. I like doing long bike trips and have been comfortable doing jaunts down to the south of Spain or the Middle East in the past. Late last summer I travelled down to the Overland Event outside of Oxford from the North of Scotland in a day on my old Guzzi. With the amount of BMW GS bikes camping there I'm sure many of you were also there too.

Morning and welcome, I did some work at the bonded warehouses just down the road from you a few years ago. You’ll get more out of the forum if you subscribe, I know I do.

Back
Top Bottom