Daytona boots?

Ciderdrinker

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi. I have quite a wide foot size and have the Daytona Road Star GTX boots in the large (wide) size. Does anybody have a pair of the Daytona Trans Tourman GTX boots? I've heard they have a similar fit to the Road Star's that I have. Would they be a good option for blokes with a wide foot size?

Thanks!!

I can't answer your question, but after a leg injury caused my ankle and foot to swell, my foot never shrank back to it's original size. I could no longer get my full length Daytona boots on. I have found the best boots in their range if you have wide feet are the Journey XCR. Short style boots so might not suit everyone. They have a very wide entry point.
There was a long thread on here a while ago about wide fitting boots and the OP ended up with the Journey boots after my recommendation.

I can't answer your question, but after a leg injury caused my ankle and foot to swell, my foot never shrank back to it's original size. I could no longer get my full length Daytona boots on. I have found the best boots in their range if you have wide feet are the Journey XCR. Short style boots so might not suit everyone. They have a very wide entry point.
There was a long thread on here a while ago about wide fitting boots and the OP ended up with the Journey boots after my recommendation.

Yes, that was me. I have a wide foot AND a high instep so I can’t get my foot into many boots. The Journey boots are excellent as are a pair of Gaerne I have. They are low though but that’s fine by me.

Yes, that was me. I have a wide foot AND a high instep so I can’t get my foot into many boots. The Journey boots are excellent as are a pair of Gaerne I have. They are low though but that’s fine by me.

Altberg will do made to measure service

Altberg will do made to measure service

Yes I know. I have two pairs of their boots and two pairs of their walking shoes in wide fitting. With the higher bike boots, I can’t get my foot ‘round the corner’. Anyway, sorted now.

Back
Top Bottom