Suggestions please

I dont have a card for toll roads so i will just pay cash.

Get a payage tag. They cost peanuts (EUR 20 deposit is refundable) and are totally reliable. Mine is the SANEF / EMOVIS, who have a UK office in Harrogate or somewhere like that.

I somehow (for the first time in years) forgot mine for a jaunt I made last November. I paid someone to kick me up the arse and slap me around the head for my stupidity.

Can I ask what Rencurel is like as I haven't been there before? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I dont have a card for toll roads so i will just pay cash.

Be aware that a lot of toll booths and motorway exits are now unstaffed and I don’t think they have the baskets anymore to throw cash into

You’ll need a reliable credit/debit card or you may well find yourself royally fooked

Or, as Wapping rightly recommends, get a péage tag, it really is a good idea:nod

Arsey is the man to answer that.

Be aware that a lot of toll booths and motorway exits are now unstaffed and I don’t think they have the baskets anymore to throw cash into

You’ll need a reliable credit/debit card or you may well find yourself royally fooked

Or, as Wapping rightly recommends, get a péage tag, it really is a good idea:nod

I will look into it. Unless my post office travel card will suffice.

I presume this is the one.

https://www.emovis-tag.co.uk/subscription/

It’s shite !!!.

DO NOT GO :)

6c4a92dcd174efe7b061d37542a5273c.png

02a5525e24d841b77175ee12cc28c57e.jpg

5a057692dfd0ccae794ec546d326dfaf.jpg

d16b46eb2d0e1c0f47230d8a179b0e84.jpg

And the local roads are a bit boring

4c9fcf74e19fbb0a9b1ee3beecf973ac.jpg

386cd53af8f5e7dcebadfd08447d0551.jpg

And the parking ain’t bikermatesecure.

AVOID :)

Thanks I'll give it a miss then
What hotel is in the photos?

The hotel is https://en.hotellemarronnier.com/accueil.htm there's nothing else in Rencurel, no bars, shops, it's just a small village, it's all about using the Hotel as a base for touring around the Vercors Massif, but it's a great base, Hotel is busy with bikers from all over Europe many of whom speak English (I was the only Englander there last year cos of covid)
The bar is good as is the food, whole package unbeatable really :thumb

You can see some pics of the hotel and area in this Album https://www.flickr.com/photos/65081372@N04/albums/72157719888144176

Easyrider5258 (Mark);6281562 said:
I was the only Englander there last year cos of covid

Err, I beg your parble?

Lovely place we used last September based on recommendations here. One night there was just not enough though to enjoy it and the area. Easy rider had the best idea.:thumb2
Nice photos Arsey.

Err, I beg your parble?

Lovely place we used last September based on recommendations here. One night there was just not enough though to enjoy it and the area. Easy rider had the best idea.:thumb2
Well nearly the only Englander there !

Thanks for info folks. Booked into Le Marrioner for 3 nights at the end of May. Looking forward to it
I recognise some of the roads on the photos from previous jaunts.

Back
Top Bottom