Wednesday 11th May

Sgt Bilco

Dream Maker
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Anything organised for a meet up?

The last couple i've been to have been poorly attended so perhaps Reg has had enough of organising it?

The West Mids meets seem to be very 'west' and almost in Wales!

You may have a better take up if the meets were in different areas to attract different people from different parts of your patch. West Mids is a vast area.

e.g. Coach and Horses, Weatheroak; The Plough, Huddlesford; The Twisted Spoon, Upton Snodsbury; Traveller's Rest, Newent; The Plough Inn, Shustoke.

You may even get encroachers from other areas attending :augie

The West Mids meets seem to be very 'west' and almost in Wales!

You may have a better take up if the meets were in different areas to attract different people from different parts of your patch. West Mids is a vast area.

e.g. Coach and Horses, Weatheroak; The Plough, Huddlesford; The Twisted Spoon, Upton Snodsbury; Traveller's Rest, Newent; The Plough Inn, Shustoke.

You may even get encroachers from other areas attending :augie

Traditionally, we've always had our meets in the Bridgenorth area and they have been pretty well attended.

Perhaps it's time we had a look at other areas.

Maybe someone else could do better?

I don't think so Reg, it's just the way it is I guess.

Shall we meet at the Danery at 7pm and see who turns up?

Weather is looking decent so we can sit outside and have a natter.

I don't think so Reg, it's just the way it is I guess.

Shall we meet at the Danery at 7pm and see who turns up?

Weather is looking decent so we can sit outside and have a natter.

Why not, we have a breakfast meet that morning so I'll be happy to attend on the PD.

Have been tied up with moving house recently so unable to attend. However that is done now! Home match on Wed night so a breakfast meet at Tony's diner would be great on Wednesday

Danery Meet

Nice collection of bikes at the meet.

Attachments

• 20220511_222709[1].jpg
    20220511_222709[1].jpg
    246 KB · Views: 55

Back
Top Bottom