Paralever GS front calliper wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooter paul

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’m converting my ST G/S hybrid to use Paralever front forks . So far I’ve had a new axle and spacers machined using drawings supplied by a member on here. I’ll need a decent front calliper so has anyone got one for sale, maybe after converting theirs to run a 4 pot?

Attachments

• 5449F485-FB94-4D19-B729-2D2BCE108C5E.jpg
    5449F485-FB94-4D19-B729-2D2BCE108C5E.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 137
Sent you a pm.

Does the new spindle allow you to keep the G/S front wheel?

Gerry

Sent you a pm.

Does the new spindle allow you to keep the G/S front wheel?

Gerry
Yes, that’s the idea. I haven’t offered up the wheel yet but cross referencing the drawings to a post on Adv rider that’s what it’s supposed to do.

I have a good calliper body off mine there is a chip on one piston outer face and I removed the seals and covers as the seals had swollen and the outers had dried out

PM me a number and I can send you a couple of photos later

I have a good calliper body off mine there is a chip on one piston outer face and I removed the seals and covers as the seals had swollen and the outers had dried out

PM me a number and I can send you a couple of photos later
Thanks. I have a couple of offers that arrived earlier. I’ll follow these up first and come back to you.

Thanks to Gerry, Tbolt, I should have a calliper winging its way to me shortly. It seems as if this bike is now becoming a repository of former Mikeyboy parts!
I’ll start a new thread with the build up, if it is of any interest, using, as it does, a monolever wheel in a set of paralever forks.
Thanks to all forum members for their help.

Nope 2 x l's British Spelling

You have failed to qualify for the Tarka School of Spelling Nazi!

Caliper/calliper LINKY first line explains it all :rob

I don't give a shite...here, and anywhere else, a brake caliper is a brake caliper.
Look in any workshop manual.

Although some plonker journos in the bike press have started writing calliper, for some unknown reason.

I’ll close this and start a new thread when the build up commences. Paralever forks into ST frame using G/S front wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom