HI Folks

AndyLyons

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Evening folks.

A GS has long been a dream bike for me, and tis afternoon put a deposit down on a 2019 1250 GSA from Alan Jeffries in Shipley, with full luggage and Akropovic can.

I must be slightly mad as I haven't ridden a bike for 20 or so years.

wish me luck

It will take a while for the smiling to stop once you start riding. Good luck :thumby:

Good luck Andy ... and welcome to the all things UKGSer :thumb2

:beerjug:

Andy best investment in yourself you can make is get some bike refresher training. Bikesafe / Rapid Training ect. This will help you get your eye and brain into gear after your 20 years in the wilderness. Enjoy the bike and the world of adding trinkets to them.

Steve

Andy best investment in yourself you can make is get some bike refresher training. Bikesafe / Rapid Training ect. This will help you get your eye and brain into gear after your 20 years in the wilderness. Enjoy the bike and the world of adding trinkets to them.

Steve

Yeah, I was thinking that might be a good investment. The bike has only just landed in the dealers and hasn't been prepped at all yet, so won't be getting it for ten days or so.

Greetings Andy & welcome to the forum. Enjoy your new to you bike, and as mentioned, some refresher training is no bad thing....:thumby:

Back
Top Bottom