Nav6 and my new bike

redbarn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, I've changed my bike but kept my old nav6 unit. How do I get the new bike to recognise the nav6. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi, I've changed my bike but kept my old nav6 unit. How do I get the new bike to recognise the nav6. Thanks

If your replacement bike is a BMW with nav preparation then the nav will upon powering up in the new bike, ask you if want this bike to be logged for future connection. I think, but wouldn’t swear to it, that it may require a password.
If your new bike isn’t a BMW, then no clue here.
Alan R

If your replacement bike is a BMW with nav preparation then the nav will upon powering up in the new bike, ask you if want this bike to be logged for future connection. I think, but wouldn’t swear to it, that it may require a password.
Alan R
Yes it's a 1250 with nav prep. Satnav works as a satnav but you can't control it from the wheel and can't access all the functions and info.

Yes it's a 1250 with nav prep. Satnav works as a satnav but you can't control it from the wheel and can't access all the functions and info.

you have to press the menu button and hold it up to get the nav icon in the tft to display then it will work with the wizz wheel

Alan R

thats for bluetooth connection only

you have to press the menu button and hold it up to get the nav icon in the tft to display then it will work with the wizz wheel
Ah ok, you mean the menu button on the nav?

no menu button on the switch gear,you need to tell the bike that when you use the wizz wheel is it to control the nav or the tft,an icon in top lh of tft tells you which function you have selected

no menu button on the switch gear,you need to tell the bike that when you use the wizz wheel is it to control the nav or the tft,an icon in top lh of tft tells you which function you have selected
Great, thank you for that

At start up the TFT screen in top left will show text "TFT"
Then press and hold the top part of the menu rocker switch for 1-2 secs and then the TFT screen will show "Nav"
Repeat to return to "TFT"

Press wizz wheel left and or right to scroll through Nav pages \views
spin the wheel backwards and forwards to zoom or alter screen views

On the 1250 with the nav connected on the
Tft on the top left hand corner . Flick the wheel to the right it moves it over the the sat nav and it will let you use the wheel on the sat nav .

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

When the sat nav is attached you should see the option in the top left of your screen.
Press and hold the menu button up the way to switch from one to the other.
d200083455328625d9249f7d9e4b53ad.jpg
951363be875f677c53242207c64ca42c.jpg
11ad7e188884976bd01dafcc7446ad87.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

@norm @mar.600 @camphair thanks guys appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom