Something is coming R1300/1400 Adv.

Reggie353

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Nippy Normans obviously knows something!!! I wonder do we need a R1300/1400 section.
d64dcdf37c445ae968ef26a87f1175d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the R1300GS had already been mentioned on here before?

I am sure that BMW HQ in Germany will keep Nippy Normans up to date on all of their future plans, after all how would they sell bikes without NNs? :)

Oooh, it needs 160hp min, and 17" rims and we can all hoon around Mexico at 150 miles an hour man......

1400 gs

Hi,after owning quite a few gs ss over the years we dont need more cubes we need better quality bikes with less gizmos on why do we need keyless that goes wrong,and still need a key to get your seat off,radar !!! just concentrate a bit more on your riding,power modes is that not what your throttle is for?? need i go on and before anyone goes off on a one yes i still own a gs,but recently tried to order a new BASIC gs with heated grips and i was told 11/12 month delivery and if i wanted heated grips i would also get keyless that i dont want and a quick shifter that is u/s on a boxer twin.:rob:rob:rob

Hi,after owning quite a few gs ss over the years we dont need more cubes we need better quality bikes with less gizmos on why do we need keyless that goes wrong,and still need a key to get your seat off,radar !!! just concentrate a bit more on your riding,power modes is that not what your throttle is for?? need i go on and before anyone goes off on a one yes i still own a gs,but recently tried to order a new BASIC gs with heated grips and i was told 11/12 month delivery and if i wanted heated grips i would also get keyless that i dont want and a quick shifter that is u/s on a boxer twin.:rob:rob:rob

I love all the toys on my bike and enjoy using most of them. If I had your beliefs then a Royal Enfield would be my choice of bike.

I think some better customer care at times wouldn’t go amiss...... my buddy has a mint R1200 GS Rallye (2018) which has possibly seen summer rain once. He has bubbling on his swing arm and the dealer isn’t interested. Furthermore, having paid upfront for his service plan and being told that he was fine to hold off the final service until he’d completed a few more miles (Covid etc etc), the very same dealer has recently informed him that as that was only a verbal agreement, they once again couldn’t help with the last service as he obtained nothing from them in writing! Very convenient........ Should he write an email to BMW Uk, or would that too be a waste of time and effort too? :blast

Let's hope the suspension is more reliable.
Agree paint needs improvement,
Wonder if they will have a 4 year warranty
Bmw are behind ktm and Ducati.
I hope the new bike is 150bhp. Bikes need to be fun

Plus 1 on that Sir!

I'm so happy with my 2021 base model GS. When ordered, the only "extra" was colour Tripple Black. After that I purchased and installed all the bits I wanted. Besides having the bike the way I want it, I saved loads of cash. I even sold those fancy mirrors and installed mirrors I like.

I'm so happy with my 2021 base model GS. When ordered, the only "extra" was colour Tripple Black. After that I purchased and installed all the bits I wanted. Besides having the bike the way I want it, I saved loads of cash. I even sold those fancy mirrors and installed mirrors I like.

If money saving was your main objective then you should have bought a Royal Enfield they are very cheap in comparison.:rolleyes:

If money saving was your main objective then you should have bought a Royal Enfield they are very cheap in comparison.:rolleyes:

It wasn't but I also don't pay for something I don't need. I love my GS and I paid for the bike I wanted. For the gadgets I don't need, I simply didn't pay. After 40 years of owning motorcycles I know exactly what I need.
Thanks BMW for giving us the option to choose.

Keyless ignition, the wonderful solution to a problem that never fuckin existed .

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Keyless ignition, the wonderful solution to a problem that never fuckin existed .

Not even a solution, more an annoyance. Had keyless on my last GSA and petrol stations were a lottery every time, as to whether the filler cap would open or more often not.

Back
Top Bottom