310 GS Questions (planning for Iceland and Norway) lightweight focus

the bmw 310 gs wheels are tough ,mine has just been round the sweet lamb baja over the weekend and not suffered a problem . was ridden with vigor at all times . so dont worry about the wheels .

Just want to say thanks to everyone for all the info we actually did a deal to sell my 650xt an dads gsxr 750 for two 2021 KTM 390 Adventures yesterday super excited hopefully should have them in a week or so. Then it'l be a case of letting the farkling begin :3

Thanks to everyone that commented very much appreciated.

Out if interest, what swung it for the KTM over the G310 or anything else you looked at?
Enjoy the new bikes btw!:beerjug:

Hi Dave sorry for the slow reply,

Was mainly the WP suspension which after riding I've gotta say is sublime the electronics package very punchy engine and the riding and seating position felt great + never had KTM's before.

Ktm 390 Adventure x2 so finally got round to editing the video from collecting our KTM 390 Adventures our thoughts on why they were the right bike and why mine was my choice after 27 bikes. Ive chaptered the video in the video description so you can get to the bit you want. Very excited to take them to Iceland and Norway next year.

Very impressed so far and it confirmed we made the right choice in bikes for our needs.

Dad also gives his thoughts after riding his 390 adv for anyone else who's had superbikes and is considering ADV.

Finally we fly up an down the cat and fiddle for the day loving every minute it has to be said the package the 390 offers is absolutely superb.

Hope you all enjoy.

I'm loving the light weight superb engine the suspension for me is the highlight of the show along with the really nice fueling and seating position very haply with the bikes :)

Done a few bits to mine crash bars, skid plate n Rally seat. Next is to try some screens.

I'll give an update as we go along :)

Back
Top Bottom