Compatible phones

Scotsrick

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I thought I would use an old android Motorola phone I had in the drawer to download the Connected App rather than use my expensive iPhone. I’ve got a cheap cradle for the sat nav fixing so obviously no shock absorbency.

However it came up with ‘this device is not compatible’.

Okay it’s a bit Neanderthal and wouldn’t upgrade past Android 6.

Is there a minimum OS that the app works on or is it something else?

I thought I would use an old android Motorola phone I had in the drawer to download the Connected App rather than use my expensive iPhone. I’ve got a cheap cradle for the sat nav fixing so obviously no shock absorbency.

I wanted to watch the new Top Gun film on my Betamax video player. Wouldn't work either:nenau

android 6 has been end of life no updates or security updates since 2018,

On purchase of my RT I discovered my Android Pixel 7 would not fit in the charging box, fortunately I had an old Samsung S8 which has Android 9 on it. The only problems I have is remembering to switch it off on returning from journeys and the audio navigation which comes over as a distorted electronic noise. The Pixel 7 also suffers with nav audio being replayed 3 times faster than normal.

Back
Top Bottom