2003 R1150GS, spares and accessories for sale

"I will hang up on time wasters and not reply to silly texts or stupid emails.
Calls after 9pm will NOT be answered." :D:D:D

After 14 years, my R1150GS and I have gone our separate ways. There are a few regrets, we had some good times, we had grown older together, me more so. I had an offer that I couldn't refuse, and someone had been trifling with my affection.
0c1384c4f15efc4ef1ab1a7a179ce728.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Same weight as 1150, but feels lighter and is easier to move around.
A very different ride, much less buffeting, didn't realise for some time that I hadn't put in my earplugs as the ride was so much quieter.
Very sensitive throttle, much better acceleration from start, longer first gear.
I'm beginning to like it, but narrow seat may be a problem.
Need to add a 12V DIN output and find somewhere to mount a GPS.
Comes with a USB port.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I’m looking forward to these hitting the used market in a few years so I can strip one right back to bare essentials and take some of the weight off.

I really like the look of them.

Same weight as 1150, but feels lighter and is easier to move around.
A very different ride, much less buffeting, didn't realise for some time that I hadn't put in my earplugs as the ride was so much quieter.

Health to ride Michael

I must admit I have had a hankering for one but Not the expenditure :thumb

If your bike has come down South,I think I passed it this evening on the way home from work if so somebody has got a very nice new toy . If it isn't yours I passed a similar bike in very good condition :)

Well wear Michael, I spotted an "85TT Travel" in Carlow at the show on Easter Sunday and I must say I liked what I saw.
Pity there's no dealer near me.

Friend had one.of those in that colour said he liked

Just changed it for a cb1000

Friend had one.of those in that colour said he liked

Just changed it for a cb1000

said he liked what ?? ............. clearly not the bike if he's just changed it !! (does anyone read what they write these days ................:hide)

Back
Top Bottom