Basic R1200RT 1250RT maybe GS

skippydoo

Reaction score
Hi there
I’m a chunky rider @160kg and just recently decided to get a used bike. I ordered a new LOWRIDER ST but it’s delayed and I’ve gone off the idea of spending so much. I wonder if any particular version up to @£12k offers better active suspension without needing to respring or revalve like most other bikes will need apparently.
I’m unlikely to carry pillion or to carry much luggage it’s just for day trips and leisure. Thanks for any help in advance

Hello and welcome :thumb2
BMW's are built to carry burly europeans so you should be able to find something to suit you. Ergonomics are important go and test ride them all

Hi there
I’m a chunky rider @160kg and just recently decided to get a used bike. I ordered a new LOWRIDER ST but it’s delayed and I’ve gone off the idea of spending so much. I wonder if any particular version up to @£12k offers better active suspension without needing to respring or revalve like most other bikes will need apparently.
I’m unlikely to carry pillion or to carry much luggage it’s just for day trips and leisure. Thanks for any help in advance

The latest models of BMW’s have self adjusting suspension. The down side is they generally only last about 30k miles before needing reworking.

Back
Top Bottom