Recommend a HD forum that’s…..

I made a comment recently comparing the Harley Owners page to the Freemasons because of all the rules and regulations and chapters and bollocks, went down like a cup of cold sick so I left

I made a comment recently comparing the Harley Owners page to the Freemasons because of all the rules and regulations and chapters and bollocks, went down like a cup of cold sick so I left

:D......:jes

As you would expect the bigger forums are U.S. based. I have dipped my toe in this one a few times, mainly for information. https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touring-models-11/

It can get a bit feisty on there....there are different levels, depending on how aggressive you like your banter. If you ask about which oil or tyres (tires) :rolleyes: to buy then expect a similar response to the one you would receive from some on here. They also tend to have zero tolerance for pointed questions about their gun laws (ask me how I know!) or any post that is not "Team America!" It is however a mine of mostly useful technical information on anything H-D....if you can imagine any outlandish mod to a Harley, someone on there will have done it. :thumb2

Agreed. HDForums is probably the best forum for HD knowledge due to the sheer scope of it. But don't mention religion, politics or guns and make sure to have a thick skin.

Genuinely full of over sensitive poofs...I never thought that so many gays would be attracted by the HD brand.:nenau

What other brand gives you the opportunity to wear "assless chaps"?

As you would expect the bigger forums are U.S. based. I have dipped my toe in this one a few times, mainly for information. https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touring-models-11/

It can get a bit feisty on there....there are different levels, depending on how aggressive you like your banter. If you ask about which oil or tyres (tires) :rolleyes: to buy then expect a similar response to the one you would receive from some on here. They also tend to have zero tolerance for pointed questions about their gun laws (ask me how I know!) or any post that is not "Team America!" It is however a mine of mostly useful technical information on anything H-D....if you can imagine any outlandish mod to a Harley, someone on there will have done it. :thumb2

Thanks BS, I give that a look at some point… sound like a barrel of laughs and a good opportunity for a few wind ups…:D also good for the technical side of things. Much appreciated..

What other brand gives you the opportunity to wear "assless chaps"?

I now feel very :barf at the thought of them… think I’ll cancel the order of the bike :blast :D

No. Indian does waxed moustaches instead.

Why does Freddie Mercury wanting to break free spring to my mind now - thanks for that :beerjug::D

Back
Top Bottom