Storm Exhausts by Mivv Experience

iain1067

Reaction score
Ok so after a bit of research I plumped for a Storm stainless steel oval can for my bike, first impressions out of the box very well made and fitted perfectly. So baffle in (it's rivetted in) very quiet pretty much like the factory can, baffle out omg wayyyy toooo loud I mean i went 5 miles down the road stopped and put the baffle in.

So came up with a cheap half way house solution, drilled four holes in the baffle and we now have a pretty perfect setup, i might well elongate the holes but for now I am seeing if it gets louder the more carbon/soot it gets inside.

Very pleased for a 200 quid ish can.

What year bike is it ? and do you still have the catalytic converter in place ? as that make a lot of difference to sound level.

Thanks OP, all good info.

Some pics would be good. With exhausts, fit, noise, performance and looks are all important.. the order is personal choice. I am interested.

Any pics, I’m interested in a new end can as mine is pretty rusty & I imagine the weight saving is huge!

Had a MIVV on my old hexhead and with the baffle in it was quieter than standard , lighter with no loss of performance, a win win situation

I can't seem to post pics other wise i would. I have since been messing with it's db killer, i have basically drilled four holes in it and cut off a small section of the inner pipe it's now a nice noise rather too loud with it out and too quiet with it in, i am very happy with it. I had a tri oval pipe on my old K1200s from these guys https://www.pipewerx.co.uk/ very good again and not expensive, I would have bought from them again but the don't offer an EU homolgation cert as I have had to get the Storm added to the biks papers

Back
Top Bottom