Phone anti vibration

Devil

Reaction score
Are the anti vibration mounts required for the Gsa, I have purchased the Quadlock wireless charger, but not the vibration mount. Now wondering if i should purchase this also.

Are the anti vibration mounts required for the Gsa, I have purchased the Quadlock wireless charger, but not the vibration mount. Now wondering if i should purchase this also.

depends how much you value your phone.

I would use one on any bike.

Depends on your camera type, it is those with a mechanical image stabilization which are most affected. The delicate springs can be damaged by the undamped vibrations, though seems a sensible precaution whatever the phone, to stop the rest of it shaking to bits.

They are required for any motorcycle I would imagine

Not at all. My 1250RS has rubber mounts for the Nav holder. It is also mounted above the headstock so has very short mounts.
I would never buy an eye fone anyway.

I have, for peace of mind.

On my iPhone 7 the vibration just using the Quadlock made the button stop working for a time.

Now I use the iPhone 7 just as my SatNav but I have the vibration dampner and it works well. No problems so far.

Not at all. My 1250RS has rubber mounts for the Nav holder. It is also mounted above the headstock so has very short mounts.
I would never buy an eye fone anyway.

To each is own but not worth the risk with a modern phone with a decent camera in my opinion.

iPhone 12 two years with Quadlock plus damper, cradle now same phone 4k miles no issues

To each is own but not worth the risk with a modern phone with a decent camera in my opinion.

Jesus christ thats two posts in 2 days I have found myself agreeing with you. It must stop

I only take account of facts and not an individuals opinion. Both my and my girlfriends modern android phones on two different BMWs have had no problems over thousands of miles, a fact and not an opinion.

My answer was in response to your imagine comment which was also wrong.

Ha ha. That is so last decade :blast

It's a bit like when u make ya partner orgasm you just know its right. Sat nav is wham bam thankyou.

It’s so last decade until you lose network coverage, your phone overheats running nav, music and the like, and your camera piles in cos it’s been shaken to death! They can’t be used with a gloves hand, and most, despite what manufacturers claim, don’t like being exposed to the elements. Mobile phones are relatively delicate and were never designed to be strapped to a motorbike. If you are using Quadlock because you want Qi charging them your case options are limited to there’s, or one of the universal things that stick to your existing case. I’ve seen the adhesive fail on one of these in Spain and would not trust them. If you use a lead to charge, then water will find its way in there, in the same way as it finds its way up the arm of your Klim GoreTex jacket! Not sure how you link a sat nav to an orgasm, perhaps it’s the gloves hand thing?

I only take account of facts and not an individuals opinion. Both my and my girlfriends modern android phones on two different BMWs have had no problems over thousands of miles, a fact and not an opinion.

My answer was in response to your imagine comment which was also wrong.

Oh wow, I didn't realise you had conducted a scientific study with a large body of evidence to prove your point. I feel like such an idiot now!!! Your two phones is absolute proof that these are not required, quad lock should put a disclaimer on their website with your hardcore evidence

Congratulations, you won the internet!

Back
Top Bottom