R1150GS model identification

Optomist

Reaction score
Afternoon all, can anyone tell me what model i have from my frame number? My brother in law insists i have an Adventure and i disagree. Previously registered overseas and declared manufactured 2002 Frame number WB10415A52ZE29029. Go on settle an argument for me pleeeease.

Is there not an easier way? 10l Bigger tank, braided hoses, different seat, wheels, different suspension height, larger screen? That's a lot to cover to turn one into the other...

Post up a picture.

That will solve it

I agree entirely and think it's a standard 1150 but he insists :augie

Early ones could be supplied with a standard tank

Probably wiser to go to a BM dealer and they can put your Frame number in and see the build info

Just double checked against REALOEM Yours is a Type 415 so is a GS

GSA were type 442 even the 07 2001versions

Posting your VIN into the decoder, it reveals its original colour was Mandarin. Since the 1150 ADV was never produced in this colour, I think I can say with some certainty you have a GS Lite.

Afternoon all, can anyone tell me what model i have from my frame number? My brother in law insists i have an Adventure and i disagree. Previously registered overseas and declared manufactured 2002 Frame number WB10415A52ZE29029. Go on settle an argument for me pleeeease.

https://www.mdecoder.com/

Isn’t that referred to as monkey piss yellow? :green gri
Definitely a slower colour. :D

Back
Top Bottom