latest map and new weird errors

adventuredon

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
riding along a merrily planned route home from the ABR I get a message in my headset that traffic si flowing smoothly along my route. Suddenly road works apppear. I am stuck for all of 2 minute. Off I go and get a message " there is sight traffic on your route, you are still on the fastest route". Ok goodo. uddenly a message pops on screen, "715 minutes have been added to your route"...Nothing else changes, arrival time stays constant. No offer to choose an alternative. So I ignore it. About 40 minutes later, same message. How bizarre. 715 minutes....?
2) I miss a turn and get 15 m down the road and get the idea I have missed the turn and a message saying "make a u turn". Time to destination gets increased by 25 minutes when it realise I can re join my route without making a u turn. I choose to u turn, retravel 50 metres and rejoin my original route. No longer than 3 minutes later. No time saving is recalculated...not sure its right

Anyhow, not bothered just never seen /notice these things before. Oh and the new maps, are still wrong about speed limits!

Back
Top Bottom