Project 07 from BMW

team duvet

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Apparently project 07 from the Motorrad Berlin event.

What ya all think? :thumb2

TD

Attachments

• 771B255B-8B7C-42BB-B9DA-58848E283EB3.jpg
    771B255B-8B7C-42BB-B9DA-58848E283EB3.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 526
They need to start thinking of smaller, lighter machines. Is this 700cc? Chasing the Yamaha?

They need to start thinking of smaller, lighter machines. Is this 700cc? Chasing the Yamaha?

They do, but they'll still be chasing sales to all those awesome riders who need 130hp plus for those 140 mph runs thru the Baja

A GS In grey. ……….wow……..awesome……..:blast. It’ll still corrode in front of you and be unreliable.

Take a standard GS.......Paint it gloss grey with a dash of red.......add £3k to the bill (probably).

Yup.
But the muppets will pay.Just like they do for all that Option 911 bollox or whatever it’s called.

Well, the thing is, we cannot afford an overpriced, underpowered and butt ugly boatanchor, so we have to settle for this...:aidan

I think it looks great. Quite aggressive and it looks lighter than it undoubtedly is.

Ultimately it can't be easy to keep a design, that arguably started with the 1100, looking fresh - I think that's a good effort.

Yup.
But the muppets will pay.Just like they do for all that Option 911 bollox or whatever it’s called.

I assume you mean the 719?

My used GSA came with a milled front engine timing cover added by the previous owner, that particular piece of bling costs £580 and does absolutely nothing. At least the adjustable HP foot pegs and levers do something for their money (not much though), and they are another £280 respectively. Utter madness.

Back
Top Bottom