Clothing and Protective Gear sub forum

developer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
it's just so yesterday...

This guy passed us on the M6 today, in the outside lane until his intersection arrived.

Attachments

• Shorts1 July 2022.JPG
    Shorts1 July 2022.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 236
Seems to have gloves on........does he get points for that??

Also......he's on a Hexhead.....the poor lad has no disposable income left with all the massive service/repair bills ....how could he possibly afford riding gear.

Last but not least....
󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

S20 5G sent this......

Silly bugger. I think the craziest one I ever saw was in 2011 on the Interstate from Upstate New York, heading down to Newark Airport.

We were doing c. 80 mph in an SUV and were overtaken by a loon on a bright green ZX10R, wearing a T shirt, shorts, sneakers without socks and sunglasses.

Madness.

Silly bugger. I think the craziest one I ever saw was in 2011 on the Interstate from Upstate New York, heading down to Newark Airport.

We were doing c. 80 mph in an SUV and were overtaken by a loon on a bright green ZX10R, wearing a T shirt, shorts, sneakers without socks and sunglasses.

Madness.

How shit would it have looked if he was wearing socks?

I think you have failed to spot his Graphene tattoos. These probably offer up more protection than kevlar or ballistic nylon.

At least he is not wearing a kilt

All that kind of rider needs to do is ask a professional bike racer what 'gravel rash' is like to recover from and just how fkn painful the resulting skin grafts are, the reply should make one think about wearing good protective clothing when riding.

I can’t see the problem really. The risk is based on his decisions and he will live or die by them in the event of an accident.

I regularly do short trips on my bikes without any protection bar a helmet. My choice, my risk.

Back
Top Bottom