New Triumph dealership in Deeside.

brut33

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just received a letter from Triumph UK as a past customer.

Opening on Deeside 25th July, trading as 'Triumph Chester'. But it doesn't give the exact location of the showroom.

Bill Smiths, Chester will cease to be an authorised Triumph dealer as from 17th Sept.

Bill Smith is now a Royal Enfield dealer. Aren't Woods of Abergele already a Triumph dealer?

Bill Smith is now a Royal Enfield dealer. Aren't Woods of Abergele already a Triumph dealer?

Woods certainly are a Triumph dealer , I think Kenny is saying they are running it as well. It maybe to replace the loss at Bill Smiths. When I was in Lancashire Philip Youles ran two Triumph dealerships within 20 miles of each other.

Woods certainly are a Triumph dealer , I think Kenny is saying they are running it as well. It maybe to replace the loss at Bill Smiths. When I was in Lancashire Philip Youles ran two Triumph dealerships within 20 miles of each other.

:thumb

I'm wondering if Bill Smiths are now part of MotoGB group?

Woods have been bought out by Completely Motorbikes, who have other Triumph dealerships in England. I think it is them who have set up the Deeside dealership.

That's a shame I thought Smiths were a decent shop. I bought my T120 from them 5 years ago and have been pleased with their service. I've had a few bikes from MotoGB shops, I think the aftersales could be better. MotoGB seem to be buying up every bike shop in the northwest.
Whats happened to Smiths Honda shop?

Woods have been bought out by Completely Motorbikes, who have other Triumph dealerships in England. I think it is them who have set up the Deeside dealership.

Yep, not sure when it opens, might be next month.

They are...that's why they are dealing in Enfields and Benellis. :thumb

They are selling Moto GB brands but they are not owned by them. The Honda showroom is remaining AL.

They are selling Moto GB brands but they are not owned by them.

Quite correct, and what I should have said. :thumb

Whats happened to Smiths Honda shop?

It's going to get bigger....the city centre shop is moving onto that site as it's currently landlocked and can't develop or expand due to building preservation orders in the area.

Smiths Honda is going strong. Waiting lists for new bikes. Just put a deposit down for NT1100 DCT which is expected November.
Presumably they are still Suzuki and Yamaha dealers.

Just received a letter from Triumph UK as a past customer.

Opening on Deeside 25th July, trading as 'Triumph Chester'. But it doesn't give the exact location of the showroom.

Bill Smiths, Chester will cease to be an authorised Triumph dealer as from 17th Sept.

Went in to the Deeside Triumph dealership yesterday. Its just bt Garden City in a small industrial unit by the A494 and what was the old “Welsh rd”. It looks very smart inside lots of Triumph livery and plenty of bikes. The two sales guys ignored me so I only browsed around. Looks like a service dept by the rear, although it is a small unit.

It’s off the dual carriageway near Queensferry. If you turn off and double back on the parallel road past the Indian, you’ll find it.

It’s off the dual carriageway near Queensferry. If you turn off and double back on the parallel road past the Indian, you’ll find it.

Here you go

Attachments

• 2CBB2467-6368-4619-A558-239C48DD0953.jpeg
    2CBB2467-6368-4619-A558-239C48DD0953.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 296
Went in to the Deeside Triumph dealership yesterday. Its just bt Garden City in a small industrial unit by the A494 and what was the old “Welsh rd”. It looks very smart inside lots of Triumph livery and plenty of bikes. The two sales guys ignored me so I only browsed around. Looks like a service dept by the rear, although it is a small unit.

I dropped in there yesterday too. Surprised how small it is for a main dealership and they appear to be like BMW dealers, just stocking Triumph bikes and Triumph aparallel.

I went in to ask about a test ride of Tiger 900 and 850. They didnt have either bike.
Supply issues are going to hammer sales.

I went in to ask about a test ride of Tiger 900 and 850. They didnt have either bike.
Supply issues are going to hammer sales.

Alan Im sure I saw a Tiger demonstrator there on Saturday, it even had demonstrator on the tank

Alan Im sure I saw a Tiger demonstrator there on Saturday, it even had demonstrator on the tank

Too late. I test rode a Honda NT 1100 and loved it. Deposit paid, due in November.
Bill Smiths seems to have several Tiger 1200s in their showroom. More of them in the system?

The new Triumph for Wrexham Blood Bikes lot has been supplied by the new dealership. I'm looking forward to getting on and giving it a go.

Back
Top Bottom