Owners of the new (large TFT screen) bike…… help needed please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wapping

Reaction score
As you will see in post #1 of this thread:

https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showt...ibrary-not-transferring-2022-K1600-TFT-screen

I cannot persuade my new 1600 to import / access the full music library on my iPhone. Everything else works fine.

In post #11 I guessed that the system will be the same on a new (large TFT screen) RT. Assuming the guess is correct, does your bike allow the full music library to be displayed on the TFT screen and controlled via the whirlywheel?

Thank you.

Will check this morning for you.

Here you go Mr Wapping.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220724-100754_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220724-100754_WhatsApp.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 242
I can move tracks along with wheel. Media is updating.

Attachments

• 20220724_101503.jpg
    20220724_101503.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 230
  • 20220724_101614.jpg
    20220724_101614.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 237
Thank you, that is really helpful and appreciated.

It’s interesting that on my screen the Sound Profile and Equiliser are both greyed out. I had wondered if that was confirming that the link with my iPhone was somehow incomplete. But maybe they only become active if the sound is channeled through the speakers? I’ll have a play around, not least as I can’t break it.

The bike goes in for its 600 mile service and to have a tracker fitted next week. If I haven’t got it to work by then, I’ll log the problem with BMW.

Thank you, that is really helpful and appreciated.

It’s interesting that on my screen the Sound Profile and Equiliser are both greyed out. I had wondered if that was confirming that the link with my iPhone was somehow incomplete. But maybe they only become active if the sound is channeled through the speakers? I’ll have a play around, not least as I can’t break it.

The bike goes in for its 600 mile service and to have a tracker fitted next week. If I haven’t got it to work by then, I’ll log the problem with BMW.

I presume you have the radio on the bike ?

All mended, with patience.

I connected the phone again and it all came through. Why it chose do do it now and not at all over last weekend is a mystery. I checked again an hour and again two hours later and it still came through.

PS I was correct, the Sound Profile and Equaliser only applies when the sound comes through the bike’s speakers.

My thanks to Doc for his help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom