Why does my GS moan like a washing machine

Have you tried a different wash cycle ?

Is there a setting on the machine for "Rinsing a bag of bolts"? That's the charm of the boxer ...and road noise from the B/S A41 is super annoying. It's like a rolling construction site...
And yes, 0 noise on new asphalt...sorry, tarmac...'Cant someone 3D print a baffle for this 2-wheel megaphone?

Ok love the banter, a different wash cycle very droll, hahahah, i think actually it's road surface related, there is also a difference in sond of the whole thing when it's today was 32 degs air temp, the bike is running Motul 15/50 all the other bodily fluids have been replaced on it, valves done and new plugs ( all by me)

I had a Michelin pilot nasty road tyre on the front and it made shocking noises and made the rear wheel lift all day long - road smart 3 doesn't have either failing

you can get noises off a fender extender too I suspect

Interesting to hear the tyre comments. It’s not something I’ve experienced before, but, I’ve just put on a new front Tourance (original type), it’s the 4th front Tourance on this bike, and guess what, I’ve got tyre noise.

If it’s happened because I’ve read this thread, I need somebody to post about how their rattly gearbox has gone quiet, and then maybe mine will follow suit :augie

funny thing today i thought I had a new noise that sounded like siren think air raid kinda siren, so i slowed down and it stopped sped up and it started again, kin ell getting bored of this.................

then i realised it's the first saturday of the month, so what i hear you say, ah well see over were i live the fire brigade test the sirens at mid day on the first saturday of every month, twas that what I was hearing, what a muppet i am

I did a fairly long run on mine today - I remember why I refer to them as a a land-rover defender (the original ones)

Back
Top Bottom