Shindengen SH775 Regulator Rectifier

RobA

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

Can anyone tell me where in the UK I can buy a Shindengen SH775 Regulator Rectifier? And possibly the cables necessary to fit to a bike.

Thanks.

RobA.

Hello Friends,

Can anyone tell me where in the UK I can buy a Shindengen SH775 Regulator Rectifier? And possibly the cables necessary to fit to a bike.

Thanks.

RobA.

Why do you want an SH775 ?

Most Yamahas run a Shindengen rec/rect. OEM are expensive. But you can get genuine ones on Shindengen ones on Ebay for about £120.

I've just put one on my RD07A Africa Twin. From a 2005 FJR1300.

Hello MotoRevive,

I have an F800R and I am trying to trace an electrical problem at present.

If it turns out to be a problem with the RR, then from what I read, the Shindengen runs at a lower temperature than the OEM RR.

On the F800 Forum, there appears to be a problem with the original RR.

Thanks for your reply.

Rob.

What's your problem ?

I know these bikes well.

Hello MotoRevive,

I have an F800R and I am trying to trace an electrical problem at present.

If it turns out to be a problem with the RR, then from what I read, the Shindengen runs at a lower temperature than the OEM RR.

On the F800 Forum, there appears to be a problem with the original RR.

Thanks for your reply.

Rob.

Hello MotoRevive,

I think I have found the problem. A broken wire leading to the dash. It is broken somewhere around the headstock. I need to spend some time removing black cloth tape and trying to find the break. Originally I thought it might be the RR but now I am certain it is a broken wire. Thanks for you help.

Where abouts on the Wirral are you?

I was born in Liverpool and lived and worked there until I was 40. Come up regularly to visit family. Miss it. Rob.

Back
Top Bottom