Klim Induction Jacket

Udders

A Needy Twat
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I popped down to the Adventure Bike Shop this afternoon and got myself one of these jackets. :thumb2 They are superb for a nice cool summer jacket being nearly all mesh and great air flow.
Great service yet again there too! :thumb2
https://www.adventurebikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle-gear/klim-induction-jacket-2021-hi-vismonument-gray/

It matches superbly my Klim Krios helmet too. Bonus.
I may have to get the Induction trousers now! :blast

Get yourself the Klim Windshirt as well and you’re sorted if it gets a bit cooler- these are chilly in anything less than 20c, I reckon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh, good shout. :thumb2
Although they do seem few and far between in the UK. Especially in the colour I like. :blast

Ooh, good shout. :thumb2
Although they do seem few and far between in the UK. Especially in the colour I like. :blast

Yes, annoyingly I lost my charcoal one, and could only replace it with a blue one, which is still quite nice. Motolegends have them, as does Adventure Bike Warehouse but the charcoal one with the bit of yellow on is in short supply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adventure Bike Shop reckoned they wouldn’t be able to source any until next spring.
I just ordered one from Italy. It was the last one in the correct size I could find anywhere. I hope it fits! :D

I already have the Induction jacket. Berin suggested the under jacket if it gets chilly. I wasn’t aware of them but they are pretty scarce in the UK. Especially in the colour I wanted. Hopefully sorted now. :thumb2

Well I finally got the wind proof / waterproof Klim jacket from a company in Italy. :thumb2 Got it in the colours I wanted too. :thumb2
It is superbly light and effective in what it’s supposed to do obviously but it also packs down into a tiny size so it would easily fit in the outer jackets pocket.
Definitely worth getting one.

Well I finally got the wind proof / waterproof Klim jacket from a company in Italy. :thumb2 Got it in the colours I wanted too. :thumb2
It is superbly light and effective in what it’s supposed to do obviously but it also packs down into a tiny size so it would easily fit in the outer jackets pocket.
Definitely worth getting one.

The Zephyr?

Yes, the Zephyr. :thumb2
Label says water resistant so good for a quick shower I guess but not a sustained downpour. My bad, I used waterproof not water resistant.

Attachments

• 96A684DD-B90C-439D-992F-557141FB2FE2.jpg
    96A684DD-B90C-439D-992F-557141FB2FE2.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 147
Yeah, it's a good jacket. i got one for wearing under my Marrakech, for days when its warm but there's a chill in the air.

Same here, although other windshirts are/were available - e.g. the Jottnar Tyr, although that's not on their website at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom