BMW Hydration pack

Onahi

The Equalizer
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Very little on Youtube about this product:thumb

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pPpyL-MCYNo" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I used it for my four week run to Nordkapp. I've used them in the past, and with the army in the desert. This new one is much easier though. Large slide out pouch, with the huge opening. And the plug and play tube. With the shape shifter insert you really dont know its there. I bought it with the new Rallye Jacket. Works great. Yes, Im sure you can use unbranded cheaper versions. I've got five hanging up in the garage. To be able to dink on the go is great.

I had something similar after having my prostate removed. Wore it for two weeks only.
Easy to reverse engineer for hydration use. I can stencil BMW on it; all for £25 and use a jiffy bag as insulation. Comes with an on/off valve.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Does the jacket have to have a dedicated pocket

Gotta be able to take on fluids on a ride, check out the water bottle mount :D

Attachments

• DA0159DF-A90B-46CE-AF5C-BF9E59615358.jpg
    DA0159DF-A90B-46CE-AF5C-BF9E59615358.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 111
Kriegas are the same. I have both shapeshift, that fits the R18, and normal (taller) one.

Back
Top Bottom