Is there an alternative to Garmin Express for Map updates?

Martyn B

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Having sold my soul to the Devil that is Google (and fairly happy with that decision thanks!), I no longer have a Windows PC or a Mac. To my knowledge those OS' are the only ones Garmin Express runs on, so is there a work-round for map udpates on my Nav V?

Cheers,

Martyn

Having sold my soul to the Devil that is Google (and fairly happy with that decision thanks!), I no longer have a Windows PC or a Mac. To my knowledge those OS' are the only ones Garmin Express runs on, so is there a work-round for map udpates on my Nav V?

Cheers,

Martyn

yes open street maps
have you got anything you can connect the GPS to, such as a tablet?

Cheers,

Martyn

Don't think so, you have free map updates for your device, I would just find a friend who will let you update your device on their machine.

Don't think so, you have free map updates for your device, I would just find a friend who will let you update your device on their machine.

Well Casbar, I was thinking much the same thing but I thought I would seek out the collective wisdom of the UKGSer community. :duck:

Back
Top Bottom