Looking for - Husqvarna FE 501 / 350

g00ner

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As above, looking towards more off road riding. Undecided between 501/350, wondered if there were any on here that may be available. Buying from a tosser will give me confidence in its history - too many out there used wearing new plastics.

Anyone moving theirs on?

You will.. one day :green gri

Anyways - bump. Think it's a 501 I'm after. Went to see one @ GH Motorcycles at the weekend but it was a bit leggy at 106 hours, not enough corroboration of use etc. Still looking - new old stock would be good (2023 is £10,350)

It only dawned on me when the tax reminder arrived that mine is due it’s first MOT next month and I’ve hardly ridden it at all let alone gone over to do parts of the TET.

I’m a fucking embarrassment :blast

Not a husky but similar; ktm offering £700 off new models at the mo. Still a hefty price imo.

Ad is on Facebook somewhere

Not a husky but similar; ktm offering £700 off new models at the mo. Still a hefty price imo.

Ad is on Facebook somewhere

I think that i saw that offer is on Husky's too.

Cheers, saw that.. Husky is the one I want cos of the linkage so I can lower it a tad. August there was an extra £500 to make £1200 but it’s still a lot for something I’ll no doubt ride through a hedge :D

Still looking

Back
Top Bottom