Picos June 2023

I’m ready……
f5e6f2d9b413159aa564dcda2c1a1336.jpg

5abf9a0d9b53427677c1f6fc880c6d20.jpg

That's some instrument panel!

It's decided - I'll be on my TB TC GSA as I'm coming via Mugello and, in September, I'll be riding the same areas on my Multistrada with the Scottish Ducati guys.
Two trips with people in the one year!

Outbound ferry from Plymouth booked for 18th June, booking email sent to Hotel Del Oso. Just need a bike for the trip:bounce1

Hi.....would there be 1 more place for me on this trip I'm solo on a 1290 sas.....many thanks in anticipation....Clive.

I guess it is time to update the list if joining parties…

1. Arsey
2. EVskij
3. Astrro
4. Khulu
5. Inda

Hello fellow travellers.

Received confirmation from the ferry company a few days ago, booked for the 18th, hotel also booked.

What are everyone's plans for after leaving the Pico's? i understand a few of the riders are going via Arsey's place, what are other peoples plans/routes/dates on the way back?

1. Arsey
2. EVskij
3. Astrro
4. Khulu
5. Inda

Hello fellow travellers.

Received confirmation from the ferry company a few days ago, booked for the 18th, hotel also booked.

What are everyone's plans for after leaving the Pico's? i understand a few of the riders are going via Arsey's place, what are other peoples plans/routes/dates on the way back?
I haven't been invited to Arsey's place so I'll probably head home, alone !

Sent from my KFMAWI using Tapatalk

Neither have I, which is cool. So I’m planning my journey back either on my own or with a fellow rider.

1. Arsey
2. EVskij
3. Astrro
4. Khulu
5. Inda

Hello fellow travellers.

It’s only EV and I.
I’ve only got a small 2 bedroom place and it was never the plan to lead a bunch of bikes from UK to Spain and then all the way back.
So Ev and I are going to take a few days to head back, with the last night being at my place , more to just give it an airing, then we’re on different ferries from different ports as I’m going home to Guernsey and he’s off back to mainland UK.

I haven't been invited to Arsey's place so I'll probably head home, alone !

Apart from not having much room ,you said that you were going to meet us in Picos then probably head off deeper into Spain :

After the Picos, etc. I may head west / south / etc.

I don't know about the Multistrada's tyre use yet but I did Bulgaria, and everything inbetween, this summer and covered c.8.5k miles and still have some tread left on the GSA.

Neither have I, which is cool. So I’m planning my journey back either on my own or with a fellow rider.

Like I said above, I’ve only got a 2 bedroom place and really can’t accommodate a gaggle of riders.
Plus Ev and I have done a bike trip together a few times and always planned to bugger off on our own to blat north.
But sounds like Khulu is heading back to UK after all ?

Think Astrro is meeting friends after Picos.

It’s only EV and I.
I’ve only got a small 2 bedroom place and it was never the plan to lead a bunch of bikes from UK to Spain and then all the way back.
So Ev and I are going to take a few days to head back, with the last night being at my place , more to just give it an airing, then we’re on different ferries from different ports as I’m going home to Guernsey and he’s off back to mainland UK.

Apart from not having much room ,you said that you were going to meet us in Picos then probably head off deeper into Spain :

Like I said above, I’ve only got a 2 bedroom place and really can’t accommodate a gaggle of riders.
Plus Ev and I have done a bike trip together a few times and always planned to bugger off on our own to blat north.
But sounds like Khulu is heading back to UK after all ?

Think Astrro is meeting friends after Picos.
I'm only joking with you!

Just finished washing the leaking bitch…

fc25cf0da2743b9c1695e0d967a2c5fe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom