Screens and seats for 2022 R1250RT LE - what do you recommend?

I was responding to the OP indicating that he had a "wanted" post up, and pointing out that he has already rejected my offer of the free Juroc screen as being too short.

The stock screen on my blue Sport model is 20" high and 20.5" wide at its widest point.

The 7 Juroc screen I have is 22" high. I note that the curvature of the Juroc screen is not the same as the stock screen, such that the holding "arms" do not fit as closely to the screen as on the stock version. That does not affect the security of the fixing but is aesthetically displeasing.

I was responding to the OP indicating that he had a "wanted" post up, and pointing out that he has already rejected my offer of the free Juroc screen as being too short.

The stock screen on my blue Sport model is 20" high and 20.5" wide at its widest point.

The 7 Juroc screen I have is 22" high. I note that the curvature of the Juroc screen is not the same as the stock screen, such that the holding "arms" do not fit as closely to the screen as on the stock version. That does not affect the security of the fixing but is aesthetically displeasing.
Sorry for any confusion - I'm looking for a taller/wider screen than a stock R1250RT 2022 model with the TFT screen (not a sport model in blue BTW). It was my understanding that your Juroc screen was 22" high, and as such, is shorter than the one I have?? If that's the case, then I would not like to deprive someone else of it if it fitted their bike.

See my OEM screen below:

2022-10-19-18-32-05.jpg
2022-10-19-18-32-13.jpg

Oh dear - I couldn't live with that prominent "Datatag" sticker stuck on the front of my bike :grin

Back
Top Bottom