Help Please K1100 lt

MEDAWAR55

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,
I bought a K1100 lt the previous owner tie wrapped the rear brake reservoir to the frame just above the R/H footrest, I would like to get it fixed properly where it should be but I can't find any fixing on the frame, can anyone please send me a photo of where it should be. My K is an 96 LT model.
Cheers

Metal bracket ( like a smaller version of a bicycle clip used to keep your trousers out of the chain) attached to rear subframe tube under the side panel.

This is the part number for item 3 34311458213

B0008716.png

Metal bracket ( like a smaller version of a bicycle clip used to keep your trousers out of the chain) attached to rear subframe tube under the side panel.

Thank you for the reply, I just can't find anywhere to attach the metal bracket to the subframe as you suggested that's why a photo can help to check if the fixing on the subframe tube has broken off hence why the previous owner zip tied it under the side panel
Cheers guys

Thank you for the reply, I just can't find anywhere to attach the metal bracket to the subframe as you suggested that's why a photo can help to check if the fixing on the subframe tube has broken off hence why the previous owner zip tied it under the side panel
Cheers guys

It can be up near the fuse box, the flexi brake fluid line connecting the reservoir to the M/C goes under the frame tubes squashed between the bell housing the frame tube

Back
Top Bottom