Invoice app

Doc

Let's Av It
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,
I need to make some invoices up but can't get Microsoft Word on my tablet apart from the free one which I have had problems with before. I just need a blank template to put my details on and be able to share as a attachment.
Any suggestions please.

may be easier to try to get a cheap/free invoicing app?

Google docs or Samsung Galaxystore free invoice app

Hi,
I need to make some invoices up but can't get Microsoft Word on my tablet apart from the free one which I have had problems with before. I just need a blank template to put my details on and be able to share as a attachment.
Any suggestions please.

Have you tried free alternatives such as Libre Office or Open Office?

I have Office 365 and could download a template then email it to you if you give me an idea what you need.

Have you tried free alternatives such as Libre Office or Open Office?

I have Office 365 and could download a template then email it to you if you give me an idea what you need.

Thanks that would be great , I just need address, email and phone number. Job number and property address.
I could write out how I needed it and pm you. If its to much trouble no worries.

Thanks Doc

It’s a real chore doing Invoices for me. I have a template but have to enter all the info every time I do one. Hate doing them, love getting paid for them :D

It’s a real chore doing Invoices for me. I have a template but have to enter all the info every time I do one. Hate doing them, love getting paid for them :D

Get a proper system like quickbooks

What!!!!!!!!!!! Pay for it !!!!!!! Are you mad ? I am from Yorkshire you know :D

I used to do mine on the back of a fag packet.;) Not acceptable anymore.;)

Xero is reputedly good and effective

I use Quickbooks for day to day running of my business, and I'd say it's a bit overkill for your needs, despite how good it is.

I also use Invoice Simple front of house as all it does is invoicing (I use it just to give customers printed receipts). There's an app or a web browser version. I think it's what you're looking for...

https://www.invoicesimple.com/

Back
Top Bottom