Nippy Normans supply Touratech, Wunderlich and many other makes of accessories. The ULTIMATE Diagnostic tool FOR BMW motorcycles.

Thread: New bike day & bits for sale

It's good to be back .. Click here to find out how to Subscribe

New bike day & bits for sale

Picked up my new 1250GS TB yesterday and now considering what bits off my previous 1250GS Exclusive to fit to it.

As it came with the BMW spotlights I'm considering selling my Denali stuff - Ezcan, D4's, "A bike thing" light bar and two B6 rear/brake lights (£450).

Also considering selling a Denali Sound Bomb and bracket (£50) and Machineart X-heads (£150) If there's any interest.
    Retired, at last, time to see the World!

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Jeffries View Post
    Picked up my new 1250GS TB yesterday and now considering what bits off my previous 1250GS Exclusive to fit to it.

As it came with the BMW spotlights I'm considering selling my Denali stuff - Ezcan, D4's, "A bike thing" light bar and two B6 rear/brake lights (£450).

Also considering selling a Denali Sound Bomb and bracket (£50) and Machineart X-heads (£150) If there's any interest.
    The for sale section would be the best place.

Good luck with the new bike , enjoy.

Congratulations on the new bike. Out of interest what headlight did it come with?

Wont the bits you have for sale just bolt on the new one?

CPJS - I will once I've made my mind up.

clutchspring - Thanks mate.

Stevie900 - Halogen, but the retrofit LED lights are expected in before Xmas. New deliveries for the end of November will be LED's.

Stevie Allen - Yes they will but I'm not sure if I want to fit them yet.

Dibs on the soundbomb and bracket ?

Its it a straight swap or does it need a wiring adapter ??
    ADAM

I've replied to your PM Adam.

I've now decided to definitely keep the x-heads, still considering the ezcan and Denali lights ��

I wouldn't sell EzCan. I have one as well and there are so many things you can do with it.

Now decided to keep the ezcan and denali lights.

CPJS -

Stevie900 - Halogen, but the retrofit LED lights are expected in before Xmas. New deliveries for the end of November will be LED's.
    is this actually the case or just a fob off?

i enquired after a month of ownership (end of october) and was told there are no dates and they hope that BMW will do a 'round robin' email to all affected owners

it had better be soon because the halogen lights are pants

Only time will tell. Has the same info from two dealers. Not really bothered to be honest, once I've fitted the Denali D4's the headlight output won't be a concern.