Happy Lancashire Day

brut33

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score

Attachments

• Fij-ocfWAAAQYHy (1).jpeg
    Fij-ocfWAAAQYHy (1).jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 122
If you say so.;) From a bloke over the tops.

If you say so.;) From a bloke over the tops.

I realised you was over the (top) tops because of your drinking preferences at Dent.:ChrisKelly :101

Anyway, good health for next year.:beerjug:

I realised you was over the (top) tops because of your drinking preferences at Dent.:ChrisKelly :101

Anyway, good health for next year.:beerjug:

;)And to you. See you there if its on ?

You're in Merseyside now. You've been annexed by the Scousers since 1974. Start an independence movement, contact Taminator for details :D

;)And to you. See you there if its on ?

Micky's moving it up to Scotland next year. Watch this space for th'updates.:thumb2

You're in Merseyside now. You've been annexed by the Scousers since 1974. Start an independence movement, contact Taminator for details :D

Arrggh! Don't remind me. Once born in Lancashire, it will always be known as Lancashire. Fcuk being in Scouseland.:D
Luckily because I'm on the peripheries of Merseysideshire and by chance of fate/flook/loophole we've still got an English post code, therefore much cheaper insurance than an L code.:thumb2,
plus an English sounding address.:D

Micky's moving it up to Scotland next year. Watch this space for th'updates.:thumb2

Arrggh! Don't remind me. Once born in Lancashire, it will always be known as Lancashire. Fcuk being in Scouseland.:D
Luckily because I'm on the peripheries of Merseysideshire and by chance of fate/flook/loophole we've still got an English post code, therefore much cheaper insurance than an L code.:thumb2,
plus an English sounding address.:D

At least I'm only a few hundred yards from the border, I sometimes sneak over at night :D

Love the Hot Pots. Maybe this is a close contender for the Lancashire anthem :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZNV_Hh5ZWaE?start=7" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maybe the photo was taken pre-1974 when parts of Lancashire are in what is now Cumbria. It's not Billinge Hill, that's for certain, and that's now in Greater Manchester :D

Once born in Lancashire, it will always be known as Lancashire.

Ahmen to that, Born in Lancashire in the 1950's had Lancashire stolen from under my feet in the 1970's its never felt quite right being part of Cheshire!

Wasn't there a "Back to Lancashire" campaign group some years back. Seem to remember some Lancashire freedom fighters prosecuted for moving the county boundary line back to where they used to be a few years back.

are you a citizen of Widnes?

I was born in Lancashire but brought up in the suburbs of Liverpool. Then moved up the East Lancs road when I was 17 to St Helens, but still consider myself a Scouser.

Maybe the photo was taken pre-1974 when parts of Lancashire are in what is now Cumbria. It's not Billinge Hill, that's for certain, and that's now in Greater Manchester :D

It could be the Wigan Alps, or the Trough of Etna.:D

Once born in Lancashire, it will always be known as Lancashire.

Ahmen to that, Born in Lancashire in the 1950's had Lancashire stolen from under my feet in the 1970's its never felt quite right being part of Cheshire!

Wasn't there a "Back to Lancashire" campaign group some years back. Seem to remember some Lancashire freedom fighters prosecuted for moving the county boundary line back to where they used to be a few years back.

Southport has an active campaign on the go for a return to Lancashire. Good luck to them I say.:thumb2

Will Thatto Heath go UDI? Krankie may follow your lead :D

There's every chance, I'm in their separatist movement. "Freedom for Thatto".:shout

BTW, just had my Lancashire Day dinner. Chip butty soaked in dripping.:bounce1

Back
Top Bottom