Xcountry

malcopopolo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Went out for a 20 mile bimble yesterday afternoon as dry.
1st time since shock refurbished with a spring fir my weight also fitted a 17t front sprocket so wanted to see the results.

Rear shock fantastic, refurbished by denzo t tech suspension. Even though original had done less than 12k, the extra damping and plushnes was immediately noticeable.

The bike is certainly more relaxed with less urgency with the 75mph indicated improved with the 17t front sprocket. Slightly less acceleration but that is fine.

Overall very happy

17 tooth? Do you mean 17, or 16. I don't need a chain and sprockets yet, but an other extra tooth on the front would make it even more economical, if she will pull top at 40 with 17, she does with the 16 tooth, on the flat, and of course I am a bit lighter than you, you great Tosser you!

17 tooth? Do you mean 17, or 16. I don't need a chain and sprockets yet, but an other extra tooth on the front would make it even more economical, if she will pull top at 40 with 17, she does with the 16 tooth, on the flat, and of course I am a bit lighter than you, you great Tosser you!

Ha ha - 16t is standard. When we go out next we can do a roll on compare just like top gear:D

Back
Top Bottom