Riva del Garda accommodation recommendations

Gordy

Reaction score
As per the title , looking for personal recommendations for 4 nights in July 2023, must have secure parking for 2 bikes, swimming pool, and close to bars and restaurants, I have looked at booking.com but I'm after personal recommendations or even places to avoid.. thanks in advance..

Been 3 times, and twice used the Best Western. It's a fab location, and they have a compound for the bikes.

Attachments

• 6DFB3A75-136C-480F-8F90-6F8F3EA03668.jpg
    6DFB3A75-136C-480F-8F90-6F8F3EA03668.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 160
  • EEB9CDB5-6698-4A4D-AB5D-4A2B1932DCB0.jpg
    EEB9CDB5-6698-4A4D-AB5D-4A2B1932DCB0.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 164
I've had a couple of weeks here with Mrs Fatal. Halfway up the lake at Malcesine. The rooms have lake front balconies, fab views. Off road private parking, in a quiet spot about 10 minutes walk from Malcesine centre.

https://www.casabarca.com/en/

Does it have to be Riva del Garda we stopped at a nice hotel in Limone a few years back, it was the Hotel Coste

Been 3 times, and twice used the Best Western. It's a fab location, and they have a compound for the bikes.

was that the Europa? It is not a Best Western now. Part of a local group of 5 - https://www.gardahotelsitalia.com/it - which all look nice. There's one in Torbole, which I like as a place. Short distance from Riva but a quieter vibe and a younger demographic of athletic, watersports types that are entertaining to watch on the Lake and easy on the eye in the evening.

As per the title , looking for personal recommendations for 4 nights in July 2023, must have secure parking for 2 bikes, swimming pool, and close to bars and restaurants, I have looked at booking.com but I'm after personal recommendations or even places to avoid.. thanks in advance..

I have stayed several times in Limone at the top of the lake. The Hotel Christina has supurb views from the rooms and the pools and a underground car park. There is very easy access to the Dolomites. Also the Hotel Paradiso in Tremosine Sul Garda is an excellent visit and the best views on the lake.

One thing I would recommend is look for a hotel with A/C, when we stayed in the area it was touching 39 °C in the daytime and 29°C overnight

Back
Top Bottom