Rev’it Eclipse Jacket

tjmouse

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anyone used the Rev’it Eclipse jacket? It’s on offer at the moment and I’m considering it for summer riding as my gore-tex jacket gets a bit hot even with the vents open.

Not got that model but we do use mesh jackets for hot weather and love them

I’ve also got a Rev’it 3/4 season jacket which is great quality

Put these 2 factors together and I think you’d be happy with it, looks good to me anyway

Yes, I have one. Great mesh jacket, positively nippy early in the morning at temperatures around 15° but in hot weather it’s good.
No back protector but my Klim protector fits.
Comfy but try one on, and buy the one you try on that fits. Mine’s brown but they have introduced other colours now,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep!
Used in France for 2000miles in temps up to 40degrees. Great jacket. If using at home carry a fleece or something as the airflows really well and if the sun goes down it is freezing.

Barry

Attachments

• 166B7DEA-E61A-4E64-9A62-14152DD409B4.jpeg
    166B7DEA-E61A-4E64-9A62-14152DD409B4.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 205
I have used Rev-it Defender Jacket and trousers for some years, I also have some Rev-it Outdry boots = all of which have been outstanding...I know they aren't Eclipse but they are a very good product

Hope this helps

I've been using Rev'it gear for a fair few years now........I have never been disappointed with any of their gear.

(apart from their narrow fitting gloves)

S20 5G sent this......

The Revit Eclipse has been our most popular jacket over the past 5 years... every single year without fail. Of course most of our sales come in the 2 weeks of summer where it's just baking hot, and of course everyone has done their own version of the jacket over the years but the Revit Eclipse in my opinion is the best of the lot... nothing special about it, they just do exactly what you want them to and look really nice and probably the most well made one out there.

We've got the Revit Eclipse jackets in now so the original Eclipse is on sale at just £87.39 - we've got quite a few sizes and colours left as we're still in winter but they'll be sold by the time the hot months comes.

The Revit Eclipse 2 looks identical, I honestly couldn't tell you the difference between the two without looking at the specs sheet which would be cheating.

£87.39 on our website, back protector is sold separately. Don't forget to use your UKGSER code though for an extra 10% off!

Link to the jackets here: https://www.motocentral.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=revit+eclipse
Link to the back protector here: https://www.motocentral.co.uk/revit-seesoft-rv-back-protector-blue-black.html

Kind Regards
Jamie

The Revit Eclipse has been our most popular jacket over the past 5 years... every single year without fail. Of course most of our sales come in the 2 weeks of summer where it's just baking hot, and of course everyone has done their own version of the jacket over the years but the Revit Eclipse in my opinion is the best of the lot... nothing special about it, they just do exactly what you want them to and look really nice and probably the most well made one out there.

We've got the Revit Eclipse jackets in now so the original Eclipse is on sale at just £87.39 - we've got quite a few sizes and colours left as we're still in winter but they'll be sold by the time the hot months comes.

The Revit Eclipse 2 looks identical, I honestly couldn't tell you the difference between the two without looking at the specs sheet which would be cheating.

£87.39 on our website, back protector is sold separately. Don't forget to use your UKGSER code though for an extra 10% off!

Link to the jackets here: https://www.motocentral.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=revit+eclipse
Link to the back protector here: https://www.motocentral.co.uk/revit-seesoft-rv-back-protector-blue-black.html

Kind Regards
Jamie

Ordered it last night

I’m in between sizes so had to order 2 which is a pain but the discount on top of the sale price was a very nice sweetener!

Back
Top Bottom