Taking a package to Yorkshire frae Fife.

Schtum

Iconoclast
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone in the Central Belt, heading North Yorks way soon and have room for a dog crate, 90x80x70 cm? I picked it up today from Kelty and it needs to go to a member in Ripon.

He's having difficulty finding a courier who will take it for some unfathomable reason.

Attachments

• IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 211
Parcelforce would do this I reckon. Info below..

Maximum Weights

For sending within the UK you can send parcels up to 30kg. There is no maximum weight for a multiple consignment; however each individual parcel must not exceed 30kg.

Weight limits vary for international destinations. Please visit our worldwide directory to find weight limits for all of our international destinations.

Maximum Dimensions

For our standard parcel delivery services, the size of each parcel must not exceed 3 metres in length and girth combined and must not exceed 1.5 metres in length. Larger parcels (up to a maximum of 4 metres in length and girth combined and 2.5 metres in length) can be sent via express48large, our large parcel delivery service.

Those are typically delivered via palletline....DHL are the usual go to for larger items....

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Dog crate

I’m going to Glaisdale near Whitby on Thursday. I’ll be in Edinburgh Wednesday evening travelling down from Perth. Is that any use to you?

I’m going to Glaisdale near Whitby on Thursday. I’ll be in Edinburgh Wednesday evening travelling down from Perth. Is that any use to you?

It could well be, thank you. Shame, I'm just heading up to Perth just now to go to my dentist. Let me check with the guy who's getting the crate and get back to you.

It could well be, thank you. Shame, I'm just heading up to Perth just now to go to my dentist. Let me check with the guy who's getting the crate and get back to you.
You can leave it with me if that works better for you, Mike? Or I could pick it up from you at SQ and save you a bit?

Sent from me.

You can leave it with me if that works better for you, Mike? Or I could pick it up from you at SQ and save you a bit?

Sent from me.

Thanks Peter. I'll have a discussion with Waterloo and see if we can arrange a handover. I'll get back to you if needs be, if that's ok.

Thanks for everyone's interest, including the advice offered on the Faecesboak page.

We're now sorted, courtesy of waterloo700, aka Barry who I met up with at Kinross Services tonight.

I love it when a plan comes together. :thumb

Thank you all very much beautiful to see the generosity of folk on this site. Rest assured it will be passed on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom