A reorganisation is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

Going forward I would propose to edit the sections, deleting the first year of five. That will help to keep the news and views reasonably current. I propose to do the same thing in Travel. Of course that will mean that questions will be repeated but that happens anyway. There were “Tell me the best tent and where to park in Calais” going right back to 2002.

Remember a number of years ago a guy with a flint stick was telling people how he could light a stove with it, after five minutes of scratching and no burning stove, he asked if anyone had a lighter, we all laughed and walked away, camping should easy not hard.

Opps this was a reply to Steptoes post 17

Following the apparent success of the reorganisation of the travel section, we plan on having a similar restructure of the Camping Equipment section.

At the moment, posts and threads pile on top of each other, making it difficult to find what is current from what is old, along with advice on tents being muddled into posts on chairs and what food to take. This we will endeavour to make easier. Similarly, posts older than say five to 10 years will probably be deleted, not least as the information they contained is probably now irrelevant or out-of-date.

Richard
Thank you Wapping/Richard. This is a great improvement. I really like the camping section!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Same here; always sniffing around in that section; nice one Wapping;:beerjug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom