Nationwide Flexplus account

Had their "free" travel insurance as part of a flex account some time back. By the time I had declared my minor health problems it turned out to be slightly dearer than a stand alone policy and came with lots of exclusions, they withdrew it from the basic flex account some time after.

Had their "free" travel insurance as part of a flex account some time back. By the time I had declared my minor health problems it turned out to be slightly dearer than a stand alone policy and came with lots of exclusions, they withdrew it from the basic flex account some time after.
Travel insurance is definitely on the list of benefits now.

that has been my experience with travel insurance bundled with accounts from Alliance & Leicester (eventually became Santander) and Nationwide

currently, my annual policy from Tesco costs under £40 with all medical stuff declared. Last time I asked Nationwide for a quote it was nearly £90 to cover the health stuff. I pay £63 a year for similar breakdown cover so total cost £103 for travel & breakdown against Nationwide £246 (156 annual fee for the account plus 90 insurance top up)

Back
Top Bottom