Garmin St Patrick’s sale

17 % off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a bit of further clarification in the event that someone may try to access (from U.K.) without a VPN connection (UK site has no mention of the offer). I hope this may be of help to those interested....

Terms & Conditions:
St. Patrick’s Day Sale 2023
What is the duration of the promotion?
The duration of the promotion is from 14/03/2023 at 10:00 and will end on 17/03/2023 at 23:59. The promotion is subject to stock availability. The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

How do I get the discount code?
The discount code ‘FLASH17’ must be entered into the Discount Code field on the checkout page to enjoy a 17% discount off eligible products.

Which products are being promoted?
The discount code is valid, subject to availability, to all products on Garmin.com/en-IE/ except for the following products and product families (this includes all variants within a product family): any Marine products, any Aviation products, fēnix® 7, epix™ (Gen 2), MARQ® (Gen 2), vívomove® Trend, Forerunner® 265, Forerunner® 965, Lily®, and any products introduced or announced after the launch of this promotion. The promotions indicated here apply only to sales made by Garmin on Garmin.com/en-IE/ and not to sales of Garmin products by other retailers.
Garmin.com/en-IE/ sells and ships products to end-user customers only. We therefore, reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders.

Ireland only it seems, not fair, its my birthday too!

Back
Top Bottom