Sports screen on 2010 model

AndyB_11

Still waiting
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the smaller screens manufactured by Powerbronze and described as an Adventure Sport Screen?

The standard screen is great when it’s cold or wet but I’m the eternal optimist and my wife and I have a lot of miles to cover on our European jolly this summer so I’m thinking a smaller screen might make for a slightly more pleasant experience if it gets really hot.

Not that I’m tight fisted but spending about £100 on something that’s less use than a chocolate teapot seems a bit stupid so I thought I’d ask here before pressing the pay button :D

I’m guessing nobody has tried one so I’ll be the guinea pig. I’ll be away when it arrives but as soon as I get a chance I’ll bung it on and see what it’s like.

Not tried a Powerbronze screen, I bought a BMW sports screen for my 2018 RT which looks kind of like a cut-down standard.

Worked a treat, and not too much wind blast. Hope yours works out OK...

Well I’m still waiting for it to arrive after supply problems (Royal Mail lost a box full of screens :blast) but the screen needs a good kicking because it’s stuck in the lowest position at the moment so I don’t need a low screen :hippy

good luck with it .

I received an email telling me it’s on its way so that’ll give me something else to mess with when I get home. If all goes to plan I’ll have 5 days to sort out the screen not working before going to Strontian so plenty of time :aidan

Back
Top Bottom