Half price Jetboil

AndyB_11

Still waiting
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
SportPursuit are selling the 1l version at what they claim to be half list price of £70. As is ever the case you can shop around and find them for below list at numerous places but £70 is cheaper than anywhere else I can find.

That’s for the genuine item, not a copy so don’t look on Amazon and say they have one that looks the same for less :blast

Thanks, Andy.

That is indeed a very good price for the genuine article, as opposed to some shonky copy crap.

Not owning one but, having seen yours fire up, I have put in an order.

PS I have copied the post into the ‘Spotted a bargain” section, too.

Thanks, Andy.

That is indeed a very good price for the genuine article, as opposed to some shonky copy crap.

Not owning one but, having seen yours fire up, I have put in an order.

PS I have copied the post into the ‘Spotted a bargain” section, too.

I was going to drop you an email because I thought you’d been impressed by one then convinced myself that it was beer snake you were casting envious glances at and had sourced one :D

I beat you to it.

Your comment reminded me. One is on its way to me from the Amazon.

Thought I’d go and have a look on the Sport Pursuit website. Well that lasted all of 10 seconds then I closed it down. I refuse to “log in “ with my email address just to get rid of that stupid spy cookie bollocks. :mad:

I couldn't see any Jetboil at any price, just a Fjern knockoff at £50

I was watching them. I dithered too long and now out of stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got home early hours yesterday and opened the box in the evening and it’s a nice piece of kit so I’m more than happy with the purchase. My brother in law is having my slightly tatty old one so that’s two of us happy with the purchase :D

Whee is the best place to buy the gas cylinders ?

Are any other gas canisters okay to use with Jetboil or just their own brand?
I could bulk buy on Amazon of course like Wapping, but I won't buy anything off Amazon hence my question.

Are any other gas canisters okay to use with Jetboil or just their own brand?
I could bulk buy on Amazon of course like Wapping, but I won't buy anything off Amazon hence my question.

Never had a jet boil but I can't see them moving away from the standard screw on, universal gas canisters. It just wouldn't make sense (I could be wrong though!).

Back
Top Bottom