Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Another bike for the vainglorious dick swingers to hate

69f7f0113cf747da885237f4fec6e974.jpg

e96d5928b009896c3c9e7730a44949da.webp

8204eac88c4237e1614a2e634c9dc673.webp

Reviewed here

Their CL range has traditionally been JDM, I wonder if we'll get an official import ?

with one exception that exhaust system is fucking ugly, fuck me I could design better on the back of a fag packet, fucks up an otherwise lovely looking bike

with one exception that exhaust system is fucking ugly, fuck me I could design better on the back of a fag packet, fucks up an otherwise lovely looking bike

If you could design better and include all the required Euro5 gubbins and associated shite, I’d drop Honda an email…..

I like the high mudguard version. Had a sit on them at the NEC , great bike for bobbing around on , but more of a ‘proper’ motorcycle than the cruiser Rebel and that has sold pretty well . I would much rather have one of these then an Enfield Scrambler or Himalayan.

Just needs cruise , riding modes / better electronics package , large TFT , USD forks , better brakes and of course …more power ::p:p:aidan :thumb

I like the high mudguard version. Had a sit on them at the NEC , great bike for bobbing around on , but more of a ‘proper’ motorcycle than the cruiser Rebel and that has sold pretty well . I would much rather have one of these then an Enfield Scrambler or Himalayan.

Just needs cruise , riding modes / better electronics package , large TFT , USD forks , better brakes and of course …more power ::p:p:aidan :thumb

Why would you need riding modes on a bike with this amount of power?

Back
Top Bottom