Scoots In The Sahara Update thread

Jaq said:
Steve.....I don't believe you.....you just HAD to mention my drawers, didn't you??....... :eek: :)

Jaq my little sandgoddess, there's going to be a whole thread devoted to your flapping knickers when we get all the photos in ;)

There's also the photo of a tattooed vicar and your bum to look forwards too :D :thumb

just thought i should mention this here, a friend of mine read the little pmphlet that dennis put together and he listened to what jason had to say about the trip, then i prompted him to look athe bansang hospital website.... since looking at this he has sent 50 quid to the appeal tonight

he and his wife are going to gambia in september and he going to take some bits and pieces over to banjul and hopefully get them to anita (he is going to contact here through the hospitals website i think), he is so moved by this work that you guys have done he is going to find a way to get more supplies out to the hospital dont ask me how or what but he is workng on it....

you are an inspiration all of you, all of the tits crew their support eam even the support of this site, you have encouraged an other (not one our web forum) to want to help, that can only be a good thing

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

thank you

p.s well done dennis on a great leaflet too :clap :clap :clap

Great news Maria, and thanks......

It's the way this sort of thing happens...last year there were three people and two old landies, this year ten people, tonnes of kit, a merc truck and loads of scoots....the snowball effect.

We're going to get that bloody wall built....then there's next year and what we might be able to do then :thumb

Fanum said:
Jaq my little sandgoddess, there's going to be a whole thread devoted to your flapping knickers when we get all the photos in ;)

There's also the photo of a tattooed vicar and your bum to look forwards too :D :thumb

Aarrgghh!!!!......I REALLY don't believe you, you b****r.... :eek:

jaq believe him i have the photo of you with the tattoed bum and the tattooed vicar hee hee

one of jases favorite photos hee hee

:nenau What's the problem...it's a lovely bum and he's a very lovely vicar!! :nenau

Charles....you're lovely :D

Btw Jaq, I was reviewing the video of us playing in the desert and I can now prove that your 'flare' experience wasn't the only time you took a tumble ;)

I'm sure there were a couple of us who didn't fall off. Can't remember who though! perhaps chuk can :D :D :D

Fanum said:
:nenau What's the problem...it's a lovely bum and he's a very lovely vicar!! :nenau
Charles....you're lovely :D

Why, thank you Bill, I know I'm lovely, and my wifey thinks so too.

Thankfully, not without a lot of trying on your part - so that the rest of the Forum know you were pursuing me:ymca - you did not get anywhere near my bum on the trip, and therefore you have missed your chance:nono :nono :nono

How are you Jaq, recovered from last Saturday?:eek Mines started to wear off;) :p

To all you TITS out there; as of today (Friday 3rd Feb 2006) I make it one to go! :thumb

Thank you Charles....yes, I had a great night a week ago Saturday....

and yes, Ron ( Mr. Bacardi ) was there in quantities too...... :cool: :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom