Dover Send-Off

Deleted account 210609001

Reaction score
Proof (if proof were needed) that the TITS team actually made it to Dover. They were last seen departing with the van and Land Rover/scooters heading in separate directions from the pub car park...

I'm full of admiration and, having seen the combination of anxious and excited faces I don't know whether I wish I was going as well, or I'm glad I was driving my nice warm car back to a nice comfy bed. The phrase "It's all getting a bit real now" was heard being muttered by a few participants.

Good luck to all - ride safely, and make the most of what could be the experience of a lifetime.

Robin.

Attachments

• Posting 1 Scooters.jpg
    Posting 1 Scooters.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 535
The Cast...

Good luck to anyone who tries to stop this formidable looking crew. Apologies, I'm not entirely sure who's who (first time I've met 'em...)

Attachments

• Posting 2 Cast.jpg
    Posting 2 Cast.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 714
Team Bitch

Anyone know the translation for this for the Mauritanian border guards?

(This Tosser is definitely Fanum, by the way.)

Attachments

• Posting 4 Team Bitch.jpg
    Posting 4 Team Bitch.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 524
Experienced Driver Required

"Toy Story 2" style driving will be employed during the tricky bits. Pedals operated by something else fluffy and cuddly.

Attachments

• Posting 3 Driver.jpg
    Posting 3 Driver.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 519
one of those tosser belongs to me

i wonder if they can keep him wherever they end up accross the water......
if they can do that it means that i can have the 1100 hee hee

i wonder why bill (fanum) is holding steve chips jumpsuit?
ahhh i suppose he has first dibs on team bitch lol

i spoke to jase (rocky) the tosser who belongs to me (and who is the the guy on the very left of the picture) just before they got on the boat and he said to say on here thank you to all of those of you who could make it

so THANK YOU

Thats what I like to see, the essentials being loaded last. Tea and bog rolls. :D :D

Good luck and God bless you all on your trip.

Attachments

• PICT1567 (Small).JPG
    PICT1567 (Small).JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 482
Good luck to them!

Dang - didn't look like any snow there then :rolleyes: . I chickened out, even in the cage, after the Beeb website said heavy snow in Dover - wish I'd got off me arse and come down now. :(

Anyways, 'tis a great thing that you do - the very best of luck!

spheniscidine said:
Proof (if proof were needed) that the TITS team actually made it to Dover. They were last seen departing with the van and Land Rover/scooters heading in separate directions from the pub car park...

I'm full of admiration and, having seen the combination of anxious and excited faces I don't know whether I wish I was going as well, or I'm glad I was driving my nice warm car back to a nice comfy bed. The phrase "It's all getting a bit real now" was heard being muttered by a few participants.

Good luck to all - ride safely, and make the most of what could be the experience of a lifetime.

Robin.

Robin,

Thanks for posting these pix. I spoke to Bill as they travelled along the M2 towards Dover as I was unable to get along to see 'em off.

RAM-man

BAKERMAN said:
On the progress, by TEXT or by PHONE ?

Text from Jamie at one o'clock this morning, they were in France and some giberish about driving on the wrong side of the road :D

Just had text from Mr Ifan, they're nearly in Spain and have met up with Steptoe. Moral good as he says they will be on the piss soon :D

helloooooooooo from the mother of oblertones children!

hi

i am the mother of oblertones children and the dog sitter for his time spent delivering pizzas to the gambia.

i bought him some mosquito coils for christmas. it was all a bit of a rush before he left, i hope he realises they are to repell mosquito's not to stop him getting pregnant by them. if he fails to read the "for external use only" warning on the packet, i do hope he doesn't light them first.

would NEVER admit this to him in a million years.......miss the old fart already!

hope they all come back safe and enjoy every minute while they are away.

Commitment...

Riding a scooter across frankly unsuitable terrain takes a degree of commtiment.

Turfing out of home on a freezing Wednesday evening to wave goodbye to people about to undertake the above takes amazing commitment.

But getting registered as a new user on this website full of sh!te, thereby risking all sanity, just to keep track of a loved one....now, THAT'S commitment!

Big end, I applaud you. (And pity you a bit, too.)

Robin.

spheniscidine said:
Riding a scooter across frankly unsuitable terrain takes a degree of insanity never before seen in a human.

Fixed :thumb

I'm actually extremely envious and somewhat in awe!!!

:bow

Back
Top Bottom